Click here and follow these steps to write a new blog post:
2. This will take you directly to “Write Post”
*If you are already signed in, click here.
3. Write your blog
4. Add any “tags” that apply (For example: tutor, student, etc.)
5. Click on Publish
5. Read and enjoy!
Do you need ideas about what to blog about?
Here are your some examples of what to post on the AL BLOG:
– Write a blog out of your own creativity.
Creative Blog Example
– Get your student to share a story and “scribe” or type it for them.
Here is an example: Scribe Blog Example
Or use it as a computer literacy exercise by getting them to tell you a story, you writing it out for them, and then having them type it from your writing.
– Check out a link from our LINKS PAGE and blog about your experience